Saturday, April 20, 2013

tonight

hi all of you guysss.... you know this is saturday night in indonesia guys. and i didn't have anything plan to go out because it's rain outside. so i just stay at my sweetest home. what i did in home? i bought some snacks, and drinks and i did a lot of my assignment. you know guys? so many assignment that must to be solved.

beside that i had a chat via whatsapp with my best friends when senior high school. we shared about something that is not important. and we had a joke. and i told one of my best friend, rani she is ucsi malaysia students. and now, she had a holiday so that she back to indonesia. i asked her to draw me something. and she did it guysss... she draw me something about my name like a gravity i think. and you know???? she came to my house just for give that picture which drew by herself. she is very kind girl surely.....


No comments:

Post a Comment