Wednesday, April 10, 2013

my parents day

haiiii... i think most of you know today is my parents 19th anniversary guysss... actually, in their special day i can't give something for them. i just give them a picture that the design was made by me guys. i know this is not good enough but i think this is so special for them.

that gift was made by myself and of course with all of my love to them......hahaha. and the gift was success enough to make them happy in her special day although just a picture. but, i know they always appreciate anything from their child. 

you know guys??? when i went home after went to college, my mother said "what a cool picture it is, thank you my love" oh my god.... and my father sent me a text from blackberry messenger, he said that he was happy to see that picture and he said thanks to me..... i know this just a picture, but i was so happy because their appreciate. and i was preparing for another gift for them, and i'll give them after my father come to semarang, because he still work in jakarta guys. once more, happy 19th anniversary to my beloved parents ever and i hope i can see you both for ever..... love love love them so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment