Sunday, April 14, 2013

national exam

hello guys, tomorrow is the first day of national examination for third grade in senior high school. good luck for my junior in 1 senior high school semarang, god bless you all. don't forget to pray to your god. i know you can do it guys....

and this day remember me about last year before i did my national exam. you know guys?? one day before national examination day, i just got home from hospital. because i had unwell condition, so that i must to be hospitalized. i got a sick for 3 days. and i force myself to eat or drink everything so that i can join national examination. some people gave me a support especially the big family of smansa semarang '12. and i thank to god, because in the first day i can join the national examination



once again, good luck for my junior of 1 senior high school, do the best!!! god bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment