Thursday, April 11, 2013

the one that got away

hi guys, i wanna story about my favorite thing that lost.... actually this is a sad story about me. but i wanna share about this story so that it can't happen to all of you guys.

okay, when i had 16th birthday, my father gave me a beautiful watch from casio. that is one of my favorite thing that given by my dad. the color of my watch is black and pink. so that i love it so much because i love pink.


and one day, an unlucky moment was happened. the gift from my father was lossssttttt.... and until now that watch was not found guys. i very remember that moment, in sunday morning i went to car free day for do my daily activity. and after i went home. i took a rest in my living room and i took down my watch and i put it on the table. and my mother call me, so that i approached my mother. and i went to my bedroom, i forgot that i put my watch on the table in living room with the door was open. during i in the bedroom, i was sleep. and when i woke up, and i wanna take my watch. butttt..... when i saw on the table there's nothing guys.... i asked everyone in my home but no one know about my watch. okay, that is my fault i put it on the table in the living room with the door was open and i leave it. 

i feel so sad guys because that is gift from my father. and i love it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment