Monday, April 8, 2013

struggle

hello guys, actually i don't know what should i talk to all of you, but i try to look for inspiration and i got an idea that i wanna talking about my way when i was looking for my college. 

first of all, i'll say thanks to God that i can continue my college in a university in semarang faculty of economics through the invitation. initially, i didn't believe that i get this best gift one guys, because it is so difficult to get the invitation. 

you know guys? before i know that i get away from this invitation, i had prepared for written test for national selection entrance universities (snmptn). i joined a course in one of tutoring in semarang for approximately one year. and before the announcement of invitation, i had register for snmptn guys..... and when the days come, i was accepted. so, i didn't attend in snmptn.

and one day, my father asked me to try the test of university of indonesia. and i agree. i  choose accounting, management, and science of business administration of university of indonesia. and i did the test in bekasi because it didn't held in semarang. you know guys?? i went there by myself without anybody who accompany me. i went there by train. and i lived in my grandma's house. 

when the announcement of university of indonesia's test come, i bought the newspaper to know the announcement. and i looked for.... looked for.... looked for my number of test. and there is no my number of test .... i was disappointed. but no problem guyssss... it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment