Friday, April 26, 2013

adele

hi guys. it is about my favorite singer. yes you can see my tittle of this post, she is.... adele laurie blue adkins that the better known simply as adele. adele is an english singer, songwriter, musician and multi-instrumentalist. and she is a simple singer i think. if she perform she just wear a black dress.

so many songs that i love from adele. there are someone like you, don't you remember, one and only, chasing pavements, skyfall, set fire to the rain, best for last, crazy for you, cold shoulder, daydreamer, he won't go, hiding my heart, make you feel my love, i found a boy, rumour has it, and tired. yes, there are my favorites. and there are so recommended song for you all. 

" i don't make music for eyes, i make music for ears"
- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment