Tuesday, April 9, 2013

anniversary

hey guys.... after you read my tittle post, do you think this is about my anniversary with my boyfriend??? oh my god... of course not. this is about my parents anniversary guyss... yes, tomorrow is my parents 19th anniversary. it is long time enough for built a household i think.


i'm so proud to have both of my parents, my mom and dad. they are so awesome people. and they are the second people that i love so much after my god. they always protect me, understand me, and everything that i can say in words.

i hope in their 19th anniversary, they'll become a better parents, more and more. and of course longlast ever after. and i always pray to god that don;t take my parents first before i can make them proud of me and before see me become a success woman because both of them. i'm proud to be part of their life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment