Tuesday, March 26, 2013

volkswagen

hi guys, welcome again to my blog. i wanna tell you one of my favorite old car that is ..... volkswagen some people called vw. why i love this car? actually, i don't know why. in 2005 my father got a vw combi and beetle and he joined the club, volkswagen semarang club. and i always follow my father if he had gather with the club. i'm very enjoyed with this club. every month, they made events not only one event guys, there are so many events. such as family gathering, jamboree, convoy, regular social gathering, or just met in the pahlawan street in semarang . and of course i had a lot of new friends from this club guys. but, since 2010 i'm out from this club because my father moved to jakarta and his car was sold. nevertheless, i'm still keep in touch with this club and now i really miss this club so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment