Sunday, March 24, 2013

how was life my childhood?

hello again and again guys! don't be bored with my post yaaaa. in this moment i will tell you about my hometown. you know guys? i was born in ujung pandang but now the name is makassar, south celebes or south sulawesi, indonesia and i'm bugis girl. sometimes people spelled mangkasara. makassar is the capital of south sulawesi. i lived there for 10 years and i moved to semarang, central java in 2002 until now because my father was transferred redeployed in semarang. actually, i'm happy to move here because more close with my big family although most of them live in jakarta and karawang but still in one island, it's java island. but i'm very sad because i must leave my friends there. i miss my childhood friends so badly. for your information guyssss i can speak makassar language but now i'm little rusty with makassar language. but sometimes i speak with makassar accent. do you want to know about makassar language??? i wanna tell you a few words about makassar language guyssss....
1. apa kareba? = how are you
2. baji'-baji' = fine
3. nganre = eat
4. karaeng = king
5. jappa-jappa = walk
and so many words..... i can write them one by one. if you interest with makassar language you can ask me guyssss, just leave a comment maybe i'm still remember and i will tell you. and this pict is called lontara

oh....when i lived in makassar, i had a nanny. i usually called her daeng sunggu. daeng is word that usually use to call older people. okay, back to daeng sunggu. you know guys? she is veryyy kind and strong woman. she's always treat and take car of me everyday. when i was about 5 years old, she's pregnant and she is bleeding when she's working in my home. and i was so worried to see her bleeding. so, i didn't take too log time and i take bandage and fabric and gave it to her. and i called my mother by phone. and when i must moved to java island, she's cried aloud guys more than squall. that's my amazing memory about her. and know i miss daeng sunggu so muccccchhh.
i think it's enough about my childhood in makassar, there are so many story that i can't write in this blog because i will tired if i write that. thanks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment