Friday, March 22, 2013

my holiday, how about you?

hi, how was life? in this time i will tell you guys about my last supeeeeer great holiday. you know guys last holiday i went to the great places that i haven't visited before, i went to kediri and malang. first of all, i went to pare, kediri and i visit english village to learn my english for two weeks without my parents so i must manage my money by myself. and i visit there with my beloved friends and new friends from duanamtour undip semarang. after i spent my two weeks in english village in pare, i went to malang and visited bns (batu night spectacular)... yes this place is so awesome. and the next supeeeerrrr great  place in this country is...... bromo mountain, yes only in Indonesia. this place is recommended for y'll, if you visit indonesia you must must must visit bromo mountain. you can see the sunrise, crater, the beautiful hill like in teletubbies from bromo mountain and now i'm already love this place so badly. and i miss that place so much, i wanna going back there soon. yes, as soon as possible. 
it's just a few photos that i took during my holiday, actually i took so many photos there, but so sorry that i can't upload all of my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment